People spend a lot of time looking to outside sources instead of looking inside themselves for answers to life’s big questions. Living a meaningful life requires building self-awareness so you can get to know who you really are and live a life that reflects your true self. Here are some questions you can ask yourself to help you look deep inside and find the answers that work for you:
- What brings me joy?
- What do I love doing?
- If money were no object, what would I do?
- What is my passion in life?
- What do I find meaningful in life?
- Who am I?
- What kind of person am I?
- What talent of mine would I love to share with the world?
- What am I willing to do to live my dream life?
- What holds me back?
- What motivates me to take action?
- What’s my definition of the meaning of life?
Take some time to carefully answer all these questions, they will lead you toward living a genuinely fulfilling and happy life. You can find the answers you’re looking for if you’re willing to look within and listen to your inner voice. What will you do to find the answers inside you?
What are your thoughts on this topic? Leave a comment below. Visit my home page for more articles to help you increase your self-awareness.